Monday, January 4, 2010

Wishes and news

Hello hello,

First, I wish you all the best for your futur happiness in 2010!
That start very nice for me because I leaving for Mexico then California next sunday!
Haha I'm looking forward to ride in C.A cause it was a dream since long time and now that's reality! I promise you I'll bring you so much image of my trip and udge road movie!
I'll tell you day by day my trip on the blog

Hello hello,
Premièrement, je vous souhaite à tous, tout le meilleur pour cette année 2010!
Pour moi ça part vraiment bien puisque je part pour Mexico puis la Californie Dimanche! J'ai hate de rider en Californie car c'est comme un rêve de gosse qui se réalise et là il se réalise! Comme quoi, il faut toujours croire en ces rêves. Je vous promet de vous ramener plein de photo et un road movie bien cool.
Pour info: Je vous ferai vivre ce moment jour après jour sur le blog:)